- Joined
- Dec 17, 2008
- Messages
- 1,482
It's a video of me playing Propane Nightmares by Pendulum on Audiosurf! I recorded the original video @ 1280x720 and then edited it in Windows Movie Maker (vista).
Make sure to click on the video to open a new window and then click "Watch in HD." If you don't, quality sucks.
One tip to make this video run better: When you click on "Watch in HD", restart the video. If you don't, the video comes across as jerky. It's not jerky though. I recorded it at an average of 50 FPS, so there was no lag when I originally played it.
Enjoy!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaefuuH1SSY[/ame]
Also, I know I suck. I'll try and do better next time.
Make sure to click on the video to open a new window and then click "Watch in HD." If you don't, quality sucks.

One tip to make this video run better: When you click on "Watch in HD", restart the video. If you don't, the video comes across as jerky. It's not jerky though. I recorded it at an average of 50 FPS, so there was no lag when I originally played it.
Enjoy!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaefuuH1SSY[/ame]
Also, I know I suck. I'll try and do better next time.

Last edited:


















