New here

achilles maximus

I made one post
Joined
Jan 28, 2009
Messages
3
Hey guys,

I was recently playing in your EGO 2fort server, and I love it. And I was talking to BIG D other day and he told me to register. So I'm here!

:)
 
Hello achilles! Glad you've decided to register on the forums. You should go make an application in the TF2 division so you can start wearing your =(e)= tag!

2fort was my first TF2 map, played sniper when I first started since I had no idea what the other classes were. Eventually I got caught up with Pyro and Medic when playing Dustbowl, so that's my current favourite map, along with Pyro my favourite class.

Anyways, welcome to eGO!
 
Welcome to eGO achillies! Glad to have you!
Next time I play tf2, I hope to play with you :D
 
Hello achilles! Glad you've decided to register on the forums. You should go make an application in the TF2 division so you can start wearing your =(e)= tag!

2fort was my first TF2 map, played sniper when I first started since I had no idea what the other classes were. Eventually I got caught up with Pyro and Medic when playing Dustbowl, so that's my current favourite map, along with Pyro my favourite class.

Anyways, welcome to eGO!

He needs to first post in the recruiting office to the appropriate division and have his app approved before he can put on the tags :P

After that your golden! I hope to see you in game :p
 

Latest posts

Back
Top