Turn blood off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zippy258

EGO Addict
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
1,228
Alright, I made a deal with my parents. I can get DoD:S Friday, but I have to turn off blood.

Why? Half the computer games I already play are gore fests and whatnot.


So..... how exactly do you turn off blood?

Thanks...
 
violence_ablood 0
violence_agibs 0
violence_hblood 0
violence_hgibs 0
cl_lowviolence 1

Should do the trick
 
to be honest I really dont think that blood makes a difference in the game...it really just makes it more realistic...all in all it is a shooting game...but...it isnt by decision..at least you can still play it
 
to be honest I really dont think that blood makes a difference in the game...it really just makes it more realistic...all in all it is a shooting game...but...it isnt by decision..at least you can still play it

Play enough of it and it can mess you up. :)

Picture killing 500 people on gmod followed by a sniping session on ins, dont you think that thats enough blood for one day? ;)
 
Play enough of it and it can mess you up. :)

Picture killing 500 people on gmod followed by a sniping session on ins, dont you think that thats enough blood for one day? ;)

theres never enough blood for me...muahah!!!!!
 
The Blood effects are awesome in these games i like it i wouldn't want mine off
 
I tried turning it off for my friends account but it never took off the blood.

Gl to ya.

See ya in game.
 
re:

to be honest I really dont think that blood makes a difference in the game...it really just makes it more realistic...all in all it is a shooting game...but...it isnt by decision..at least you can still play it

I agree with WeaponX, at least you can still play the game. I would respect your parents wishes, in the long run you'll be a better person for it.
 
i need stuff to expliod from time to time in a bloody mess Mwhahaha
 
Last edited:
theres never enough blood for me...muahah!!!!!

Thats just creepy...

I doubt you could handle a loose head landing on your shoe in real life.

I agree with WeaponX, at least you can still play the game. I would respect your parents wishes, in the long run you'll be a better person for it.


respect, exactly my point :)

I am lucky there even letting me get it, so I am not complaining.
Actually, I dont think my Dad cares near as much as my Mom. I mean, he cares, but he plays alot of simlar games.

The blood actually can make my Mom sick...

And by the way, if your just going to tell me that I am a baby due to not wanting blood, dont post.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top