Steam Error

Geno

EGO Zealot
Joined
Dec 7, 2008
Messages
1,719
I just downloaded Dawn of War 2 Beta on my other computer, because my gaming ones down (The one I'm on runs Vista, and not the greatest machine in the world). The game loads quick, and smoothly, but when I try to load it I get an error message that says

d3dx9_39.dll Failed to start/ or run and the game was forced to shutdown.

I tried reinstalling steam and DoW2, didn't work. Anyone have any suggestions? :eek:
 
Try updating your video drivers. Also, what video card do you have?
 
I would deffintly try installing direct x again. If that doesnt work maybe you can run in the game in an different version of direct x.
 
The computer I'm on is using a Intel(R) GMA 3100

Also, can anyone do me a favor and link me to the correct Direct X download on Microsoft. They've got like a 100+ And I have no idea which one I need.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top