Operating System?!

Which OS is for you?

  • Windows XP (Any)

    Points: 12 44.4%
  • Windows Vista (Any)

    Points: 10 37.0%
  • Windows 7 (uhm, none; I hope)

    Points: 5 18.5%

  • Total voters
    27

Carnage

Active Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
267
Windows XP? Windows Vista? Windows 7? Just a suggestion and your advice or comments on the 3... :)
 
Windows 7. It's not as amazing as everybody is saying, it's just a good solid OS. It performs great, good features, looks good, uses very little system resources, and is very customizable. Works with 90% of programs and application, and it's onl yin Beta.
 
I've got Windows XP, I've been using it for like 6 years now :)

So I'm happy with it, it's never fails me :)
 
I use both XP and Vista. (XP for play and Vista for business.)
 
I use xp for server and vista for gaming rigs
give windows 7 time to come out and get the bugs worked out
vista is great
 
I like xp personally because I gamed on it before im kinda afraid of vista because i don't know how it does with games so I will prolly stay with xp untill my next cmputer or I upgrade again
 

Latest posts

Back
Top