nVidia GeForce 7600gt vs 9800gt

pillar

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
2,968
i bet that was a huge differance in games up. Now all you have to do is ship that 7600gt to me so i can sli it in my old pc lol! jk.
 
im sure that feels awesome to have a new card... if only i knew what that was like. Im stuck on AGP days, so not much for me to choose from
 
I remember playing on a 7800 GT while I was having my 8800 GTX rma'd... the 8800/9800 series of cards is in a completely different league compared to the 6/7 series geforce cards. The GTX 260/280 cards are even better than the 8 or 9 series as well.

I can imagine it was like my jump from a P4 2.8Ghz/6800 GT to an E6600/8800 GTX... Performance on the newer system was something like 4 to 5 times what it was on my P4 rig. I played TF2 on the P4 rig, and I couldn't even hold a steady 30 fps at lowest settings on a decent size server. The E6600 rig though could hold it's own @ 60 fps and highest settings on any server... it was fantastic! :D
 
well i have both my 6600 & my 7600gt available (both pci-ex16) but im sure there will be a battle for it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top