My new headset

pillar

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
2,968
Ok, so I got my new headset in yesterday. Its the Plantronics Gamecom 777 headset w/ both analog & usb capabilities. Heres more info: http://www.plantronics.com/north_america/en_US/products/computer/pc-gaming-headsets/gamecom-777
Before you say anything, no I didnt spend that much on it, I did research on eBay & this 1 guy sold it to me for like $40. All I gotta say is, this headset is HUGE! Took some pix of it (please dont make fun of the pic I took of myself) so here they are:
 
now that i dont mind spooky that was actually rather funny
 
I have the same one.. little tight at first but you get used to it
 
No. there is a mic.... I was actually thinking about buynig one of those! :D I LOVE big headphones. :)
 
Nice headset you have there. It is pretty big, but looks great and most likely performs well also.
 
I have the same headset. As a matter of fact, didn't I suggest it to you pillar?
 
Nice headset, one of my friends has the exact one. Except he payed the full amount, :O.
 
cant believe so many of u replied 2 my thread, this is funny! also 2 deja, no u never recommended the headset (even tho i created 2 threads bout it in the tech help area) & yes there is a microphone. what plantronics did was build it inside the headphones so that it would stay safe (in case the headset needed to be transported).
 
Large earcups are win, cause they don't make your ears all sweaty ::eewwww::
 

Latest posts

Back
Top