Proposing a new rule.

Hey thor... awesome playin with ya the other day.. i agree i think i was there when there was a few ppl whining about wanting the mg or something just cause they can't get kils with any other guns... i think "can i have" should just be blocked from the word list lol... good idea hope it comes through...
 
I usually just ask, anyone getting bored of sniper yet? :P (smiley included) and if I get no response I ask for people to let me know. Although... I haven't been sniping much.
 
This is already an existing rule under the area of hassling and/or disrespecting players.
 
well i sorta support it even tho i do it too ...... it gets annoying when the person doesnt do anything with the sniper and just hogs it!!! well i still support it :P
 
I support it, but I'm guilty of it somewhat on strand. Mainly because 98% of snipers on the US team, 98% of the time, don't know WHAT THE HELL they're doing, and end up letting the germans mince the US team on the beach which is an easy win for the germans.
 
My only thing about this is how many players ACTUALLY read the front page, ya know?
Most people just hit enter asap then select their team.
 
Well people may not read the front rules page but you still have to have them in place for when the abuse starts happening. I agree with this rule i would just make sure that we had the word "Excessive" in there cause like other people have said there have been plenty of times for tactical reasons i was arguing for a brief period for someone to give up their weapon to ANYBODY else just because it was really hurting the team.
 
hey isnt there also another unwritten rule about "first come, first serve"?
 
We have covered this subjext before. Pesrsistent begging for limited weapons is frowned upon. All players whether veteran or new shall hold said weapon till they are tired of it. Till then , knock off the whining.
 
I was going to leave this one alone, but I changed my mind. It does get annoying with people begging for the sniper/MG's constantly. My suggestion to them is to familiarize themselves with another weapon, builds character, makes you more lethal the more you know how to use. And admins, please, if you have a sniper/mg, who, after winning a round, goes afk for 2 minutes to use the head, please don't drop them to spec to appease the begger that wants the rifle.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top