E EnzMin Rookie Joined Jan 16, 2009 Messages 82 Jan 30, 2009 #1 Is there a free program out there that can tell me what the temp is for my cpu and stuff or would I have to buy certain hardware to do that?
Is there a free program out there that can tell me what the temp is for my cpu and stuff or would I have to buy certain hardware to do that?
E Existence. EGO Zealot Joined Nov 22, 2007 Messages 1,626 Jan 30, 2009 #2 Try this program: http://www.techpowerup.com/realtemp/
Y yellowbadger52 Thread Junky Joined Mar 3, 2008 Messages 789 Jan 30, 2009 #3 i use core temp when i need to know the temp http://www.download.com/Core-Temp/3000-12565_4-10794077.html
i use core temp when i need to know the temp http://www.download.com/Core-Temp/3000-12565_4-10794077.html
Y yellowbadger52 Thread Junky Joined Mar 3, 2008 Messages 789 Jan 30, 2009 #5 No problem. If you have any other questions feel free to pm me. I check the site quite often and will gladly help you as best as possible.
No problem. If you have any other questions feel free to pm me. I check the site quite often and will gladly help you as best as possible.