Changing names?

Status
Not open for further replies.

=(e)=™KAMIKAZE

I made one post
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
4
If you change your name while you have the member status do you still have it or do you have to sign up again or be recruited again?
 
you can apply for a name change in the forums somewhere in the forums...i dont know where at the moment but ill check for you.
 
You can change your forum name as long as it does not deviate from your base name

eg: =(e)=Kamikaze to Kamikaze

If you are given admin you will be unable to change your in-game and forum name
 
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you have to reapply under your new name...
 
This really needs to be reexplained.

I believe whatever rank you are, you request the name change, and then submit a new application so it's on file. However, if it is a minor change, you do not need to submit a new application. (Ex: Booster37 to Booster would be fine, same as Booster37 to B??ster37).

However, eG's and eGO's doing this lose their admin if they are changing it completely.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top