B BORAT! EGO Zealot Joined Nov 9, 2008 Messages 1,843 Jan 31, 2009 #1 hey i am in need of an avatar who ever can make it is fine i want my name and anything else you want to add thanks
hey i am in need of an avatar who ever can make it is fine i want my name and anything else you want to add thanks
C Cpt. Moogle Rookie Joined Jan 16, 2009 Messages 76 Jan 31, 2009 #2 I'll see what I can do. Note: I know you said do whatever, but anything that you would like? Last edited: Jan 31, 2009
R Rhymenocerous Poster Joined Mar 26, 2008 Messages 224 Jan 31, 2009 #4 Here is my attempt. Last edited: Jan 31, 2009
B BORAT! EGO Zealot Joined Nov 9, 2008 Messages 1,843 Feb 1, 2009 #5 Cpt. Moogle said: I'll see what I can do. Note: I know you said do whatever, but anything that you would like? Click to expand... hmmm nope just name and maybe add ins in it
Cpt. Moogle said: I'll see what I can do. Note: I know you said do whatever, but anything that you would like? Click to expand... hmmm nope just name and maybe add ins in it