What do you think?

Juex

I made one post
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
18
What do you think of my new stuff.

I currently have:

Radeon 3850 256mb

2 gigs of each 1gig at 800

500w Psu

Upgrades coming Monday

Radeon 4870 1gb Asus Custom Cooler

two 2gb sticks of ram 800

and a 750w Psu


Oh, and once I get my new graphics card, you will see me playing games alot more~!
 
Last edited:
Looks good, I'm sure you'll be very happy with a 4870 1gb, its a very nice card. And to Big, you can mix them, you just have to make sure that your system doesn't think its the same, then you'll have big problems. (You can check in Bios)
 
Yeah, I have the 4850 and it's awesome, so you should be set for a while :D
 
Looks good, I'm sure you'll be very happy with a 4870 1gb, its a very nice card. And to Big, you can mix them, you just have to make sure that your system doesn't think its the same, then you'll have big problems. (You can check in Bios)
yea i know you can,but like i said its not a good idea.cause certain ram runs at 1.8 volts and some run at 2.0 and higher.
and jacking up the volts to make 1 work might fry the other.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top