- Joined
- Sep 23, 2008
- Messages
- 239
Feedback welcome:
8.0 CONCLUSION
I hope this guide proves to be a useful tool for helping you become an effective player (unless you?re using it to kill me). I will update the information as I get feedback from other players and revise it with some pictures, screenshots and maybe even video in the future. It?s taken me many years to accumulate this knowledge and I assure you it was entirely from the school of hard knocks. No one taught me this stuff, it was all learned on the battlefield, so use it well and use it wisely grasshopper.
Good luck, happy killing and hopefully someday you?ll be deadly enough that other players will accuse you of hacking .
Ask me for help anytime, = eG =? GRENADE MAGNET (Donner, Kalt, Flash)
8.0 CONCLUSION
I hope this guide proves to be a useful tool for helping you become an effective player (unless you?re using it to kill me). I will update the information as I get feedback from other players and revise it with some pictures, screenshots and maybe even video in the future. It?s taken me many years to accumulate this knowledge and I assure you it was entirely from the school of hard knocks. No one taught me this stuff, it was all learned on the battlefield, so use it well and use it wisely grasshopper.
Good luck, happy killing and hopefully someday you?ll be deadly enough that other players will accuse you of hacking .
Ask me for help anytime, = eG =? GRENADE MAGNET (Donner, Kalt, Flash)




