New ATI Cards : HD4970 and HD4995 x2

How do you misspeak (well, misstype) that you're going to physically damage your graphics cards?

I stand by my statement.

I agree about the technology stuff, it's your attitude that bothers me. Why couldn?t you just correct him, point out his mistake? Don't be a jerk about it.
 
"Possible damage the card"

Excuse me, but you're talking out of your ass. ATI cards can crossfire ANY card in a series. ATI isn't Nvidia where you have the exact same card to SLI.

Seriously, if you think they crossfiring two different model cards is going to PHYSICALLY DAMAGE them, then you need to kindly gtfo.

/rant

~Gooda~

lol wow, my mistake, noted. bad information gathered on my part.
somebody needs a hug
 
Last edited:
I agree about the technology stuff, it's your attitude that bothers me. Why couldn’t you just correct him, point out his mistake? Don't be a jerk about it.

You haven't been around me much have you?

When someone makes a mistake, I correctly them politely.

If someone posts some stuff they heard from a Geek Squad "agent" (that's the kind of stuff they'd say) and believe every syllable, I take it personally. Don't ask why, I just don't. I go into my sarcasm mode.

~Gooda~
 
Well now that that's out of the way, back to the cards... Its kind of what the thread is based on guys :rolleyes:
Despite how much I like Gooda's sarcasm mode :)
 
Last edited:
wow this is an interesting thread


im not sure if sarcasm is the correct word in "sarcasm mode". I was thinking of a word starting in r, ending in ude, but i digress, lets get back on topic, its the internet anyways.
 
Last edited:
Don't worry about it fellas. Everyone just chill out, let's try and respect our fellow EdgeGamers. If this sort of thing had ever happened in a server, everyone involved would be in some deep...doodoo, or something.

Let's try and calm down, and get back to the discussion.

As for me, I'll be building a new computer just ...well, a short time after I get a job. I'm almost definately making it a point to put one of these things into my new rig! I don't even hardly know jack about computers anymore, but it sure as hell will outdo my x850xt pe. By...a lot.

Seriously, my brain snaps a little every day I realize I'm so close but so far from building my dream machine...
 
wow this is an interesting thread

HAY GUYS IF YOURE ARROGANT AND MEAN POST HERE !!!111

also im not sure if sarcasm is the correct word in "sarcasm mode". I was thinking of a word starting in r, ending in ude, but i digress, lets get back on topic, its the internet anyways.

I've never denied that I'm arrogant, and believe me, this is nowhere near my "rude mode" if you would call it that.

Drop it mate.

~Gooda~
 
fierce gooda :)

may pick up one of these and crossfire it in with my 4870...or just replace the old card. either way I need to pick up one of these when they come out.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top