Knifing Tips

left click twice then right click for incounter knifes. right click once in back for insta-kill
 
I have seen a way where ppl run threw there enemy and knife them as they go threw them for a Insta-kill.(thank you no block:).

Warning: This should only be done by professionals

Dude, you're exacty right, i've attempted this once or twice and it's hard. WANNA TEECH ME!?!?! :D
 
For the longest time, I didn't know you could right click with a knife... that's why I could never knife.
 
Yeah, I'm not too good at knifing myself :|

me neither
i find its really hard to knife yourself.

anyway read all these, they are quite useful. and mix and match, try hiding with a smoke across from you to fake them out *very clever*.
 
The trick is to get them to think your close enough for the kill but slow down right before they attack and then speed up and get the hit in before they can restrike.
 
I think this is all good advice... I just have my own way, Run right at them and as soon as your in them turn arround and instant Back Kill, works most of the time for me... although im not the best knife killer...

Josh O.
 
Also, this is the most important thing.....don't forget to switch to your knife! Because playing MW2 too much can make you forget a couple of times. Hahahahaha.......
 
hm 11 month old thread is old.
I have no idea why this is being bumped...
 
this is a really old post lol. well first i consider bhopping when knifing (which we cant do in eGO servers) because you travel faster than running plus it makes you a harder target. so without bhopping i usually dont have a strategy, i play the game until i see a knifing opportunity then i take it.
 
Mw2 gets me mixed up with css because i try to change my gun cuz i usually have a knife and throw a flash ._. and plus ima good knifer :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top