C chaosassualt Famous Joined Jun 10, 2007 Messages 576 Feb 1, 2009 #1 Steam wont let me play CSS more than once everyone start up. When I start my comp up I can play put when i exit and try again it says that the game is unavailable so i dont know wat is wrong...
Steam wont let me play CSS more than once everyone start up. When I start my comp up I can play put when i exit and try again it says that the game is unavailable so i dont know wat is wrong...
Z ZANtehMAN! Thread Thumper Joined Sep 21, 2008 Messages 1,072 Feb 1, 2009 #2 try restarting steam and make sure all css procceses are closed in the task manager
A Atten Thread Thumper Joined Jul 16, 2008 Messages 1,005 Feb 1, 2009 #3 I'd verify the CSS game cache.
H Havegooda {A|R} EGO Addict Joined Feb 18, 2008 Messages 1,253 Feb 1, 2009 #4 I was getting "Game Unavailable" for the FEAR 2 demo...might be the same thing. ~Gooda~