Royal Rumble 02-06-09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angreifen

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jul 8, 2006
Messages
1,676
We will host a Royal Rumble on 02-06-09 on the Avalanche server 67.228.175.242:27015.

The time it starts will be

11:00 pm est
10:00 pm cst
09:00 pm mst
08:00 pm pst

Come and try to dominate or punch your leadership!

The maps played will be Palermo for 30 to 45 minutes, depending on how fast players get knocked out of the running. If we are going with a 30 minute rotation then we will play on the Flash map next. If it's a 45 minute rotation we will go straight to the final map of donner.

For those of you who do not know what a Royal Rumble is, it is quite simple. You play against the Leadership. You can try and Dominate them, however if they dominate you, you have to leave the server and wait in line to come back in for another shot at the leadership.
 
My first Rumble, this will be a hoot I'm sure...

10625_random.png
 
Last edited:
I hope all that joined it enjoyed themselves. And I would like to thank all of the leadership that helped participate in this event!
 
Well that was a ball, I wish we could have started on ava but Palermo was a gas.
Server password was an issue for some, ( I couldn't riddle it myself for a bit), but all in all a blast for this first timer.


10625_random.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top