Best Case Fans

Blue Stealth

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jun 21, 2008
Messages
6,201
Hi guys,

Does anyone know of any case fans (120 or 140 mm) that are higher quality than noctua?

Thanks,

-Blue
 
Define quality?

If you don't care about noise, I'd suggest a Delta fan. 225+ CFM.

I've heard good things about Scythe and Ultra Kazes (1k and 2k rpms)

~Gooda~
 
I run Scythe S-Flex 120mm in my case... actually, I run 4 of them in my Antec 900. VERY quiet fans and they can move plenty of air... I recommend the middle fan is regard CFM... :) I run two of those and two of the mid-high (they now have a bigger fan, but mine were the biggest at the time)...
 
Sure,

Best mix of airflow and quietness. I dont want a windtunnel fan like a delta, but i dont want somethin running at 800rpm, too slow.

-Blue

Ultra Kaze 2k RPM sounds nice then. I got the 3k RPMs in my machine and on a Rheobus, they're very quiet when they're turned down.

~Gooda~
 
Notcua makes some quality stuff. Panaflo also makes great fans.
 
Yate Loon's! check out jab-tech. Great site Foxtrot told me about and cheap fans too
 
If you have a fan controller, Yate Loons hands down.. otherwise i like the antec tri-cool's, a bit more expensive, but they have a manual fan control which is nice
 

Latest posts

Back
Top