Making Good.

ego_banhammer.png


A Line In the Sand​

The main reason eGO was formed was to make things right.

We wanted a place, maybe the only place left in the world, where honor, integrity and good deeds had value.

Too often in our non-virtual lives we have to make compromises, compromises which are just wrong. Whether it is your neighbor in the apartment next to you playing loud music, a customer hassling you for something you know the customer did wrong, or your sibling annoying you knowing that if you complain you will get in trouble too. Life just does not come with the power or authority to make things right.

eGO does.

You are part of a community where you know that when push comes to shove you can make a difference. It is like being a sheriff in the old West. You are on the front lines in the gaming world?s battle for right and wrong.

A line has been drawn in the sand here. It is a long hard fight. You would have thought that by now we would have banned all the punks, the forum advert spammers, the hackers and the rest. But they seem to be in endless supply.

We ask that you stand with your family. Stand with eGO.
 
Last edited:
I am proud to be a member of eGO.
We are here to make gaming a better place to all, and we will do it, as long we stay together as a big family!
 
i love doing what i can for the community, and also love all those who do that same. this is one place i feel like im at home with, and lets help keep it that way.
 
I like the banhammer graphic. Punk free gaming ftw!

eGO is great because it has forged a community in which it is always fun to play. I don't have to worry about spammers, exploiters, etc. By everyone giving a little bit of time to help keep the servers clean we have created something really great.
 
I will hold onto eGO as if it was my golden ticket to heaven, I will stand for it!
 
I like the banhammer graphic. Punk free gaming ftw!

eGO is great because it has forged a community in which it is always fun to play. I don't have to worry about spammers, exploiters, etc. By everyone giving a little bit of time to help keep the servers clean we have created something really great.

That's what makes us the best gaming community, because we don't tolerate any of those things. Its not what the council and managers can do for us, they done a lot by giving us such great servers and keeping them up, is what us as members can do for eGO, we have in our hands the future of the clan, lets keep it a fun and safe playing environment.:)
 
well time to dust off the old BAN HAMMER, its time we get a little more serious around here.
 
eGO is my second family... what do i do when i come home? eGO forums, what do i do when i sleep? eGO forums, gosh, ive even been banned from the time ive spent on the forums (shoutbox) Yea eGO is awesome! I love eGO, i just hope it will be there for the rest of my life, the first time i get a job, the first time a get married, the first time.... eGO!

5
 
I will always be =(eGO)= To me ego is like a second family. It has great people. There will always be imataders but NO one will do it as good as we will.
 
I would be ashamed to NOT be a member of eGO. I am not discriminating other clans, but I like it here. All the friendly people, the friendly atmosphere, and best of all: No trouble makers!

If there's anything you need, just about anybody can help! Even me :D.
And that is saying something! :)

Awesome post JohnT, I agree 1001%
 

Latest posts

Back
Top