Making Good.

ego_banhammer.png


A Line In the Sand​

The main reason eGO was formed was to make things right.

We wanted a place, maybe the only place left in the world, where honor, integrity and good deeds had value.

Too often in our non-virtual lives we have to make compromises, compromises which are just wrong. Whether it is your neighbor in the apartment next to you playing loud music, a customer hassling you for something you know the customer did wrong, or your sibling annoying you knowing that if you complain you will get in trouble too. Life just does not come with the power or authority to make things right.

eGO does.

You are part of a community where you know that when push comes to shove you can make a difference. It is like being a sheriff in the old West. You are on the front lines in the gaming world?s battle for right and wrong.

A line has been drawn in the sand here. It is a long hard fight. You would have thought that by now we would have banned all the punks, the forum advert spammers, the hackers and the rest. But they seem to be in endless supply.

We ask that you stand with your family. Stand with eGO.
 
Last edited:
AMEN! that is what i joined eGO for and by his noodley appendend it's where i stand.

the hammer is sweet...reminds me of good old soviet union days... minus the great purge and crazy dictators lol
 
That's one of my favorite things about eGO. We have the right things happen on our servers and our website, and if someone tries to mess it up, we can easily take care of them and the problem **BAN** ;). I'm eGO all the way, I enjoy being part of the best clan in the world :).
 
Cheers John!!! And cheers to all eGO members, who are working at making the gaming world a better place. Lets all keep up the good work!!!!!
 
You can count on me JohnT. I've been with eGo for a little over a month now, and I have to say this is the best run clan that I have ever seen or been involved in since the days of Team Fortress Classic (of which I was involved in several clans). I am pround to wear the eGo tag and hardly ever play in any other server. If I were asked to go out and recruit from other servers, I would do so, but I like it where I am. Always friendly gamers, and the punks get run almost immediately.

So.....when/where we gonna throw down. ;)
 
eGO is literally my life... I come home from school, eGO, bed.
 
I only joined a couple days - mainly because of the values this community professes are similar to mine - so I am not as familiar with some of the incidents/individuals alluded to as others may be.

Most of us recognize that the world has changed and traits such as respect, integrity, and honor are now the exception rather than the norm. Yes, it is only a gaming community, but it is a place you and I go to relax and recharge as well as make friends of like mind.

Not to be over dramatic here, but a lone candle can hold back the night - that is what this community is to the gaming world I believe, a lone candle. As long as the community holds to their core values, in all matters, the candle won't go out no matter how dark the night....

So, let me know what I can do...
 
eGO has provided me with a mature community of people who do what they can to make it bigger and better. Without eGO, I would be almost nowhere with my gaming life.
I also enjoy the fact that we dont have 9 year olds running the community, but instead mature, experienced adults.

I do not plan on leaving anytime soon, so PM me if there is anything I can do...
 
That was amazingly well written, and explains the exact reason why i joined this community, this is the best gaming experience ive ever had, eGO for life =)
 
eGO

We can only do our best and eGO servers are about doing the right thing. There will always be people that think only of themselves. These are the trouble makers in society. Just look at our financial crises in this country. It's all about greed. It's all about possessions. It's all about controlling those less fortunate. It's all about cheating to gain the advantage. No morals means no rules. No rules means chaos. Chaos means no fun. eGO is all about fun.
 
wake up
eGO
eat
daily tasks with spatterings of eGO
go home
eGO
eat
eGO
sleep

Rinse lather and repeat
 
Ohhh Yeah.

When I see these words, I am reminded of why I, and the rest of you, joined eGO. I am in full support of our mission. It has been a battle, yes, but we are making progress. Everyday, there is one less fool who thinks he can defy the might of our admins, proven wrong by the Ban hammer crashing down upon his feeble noobish existence. Every day, a player taunted for his lack of skill, has taken refuge in our servers, being greeted by the open arms of our clan members.
This is eGO. A mature gaming community; and I am proud to stand as a member of our "lone candle".
 
Back
Top