Making Good.

ego_banhammer.png


A Line In the Sand​

The main reason eGO was formed was to make things right.

We wanted a place, maybe the only place left in the world, where honor, integrity and good deeds had value.

Too often in our non-virtual lives we have to make compromises, compromises which are just wrong. Whether it is your neighbor in the apartment next to you playing loud music, a customer hassling you for something you know the customer did wrong, or your sibling annoying you knowing that if you complain you will get in trouble too. Life just does not come with the power or authority to make things right.

eGO does.

You are part of a community where you know that when push comes to shove you can make a difference. It is like being a sheriff in the old West. You are on the front lines in the gaming world?s battle for right and wrong.

A line has been drawn in the sand here. It is a long hard fight. You would have thought that by now we would have banned all the punks, the forum advert spammers, the hackers and the rest. But they seem to be in endless supply.

We ask that you stand with your family. Stand with eGO.
 
Last edited:
I love playing on the eGo servers and am proud to be a member of a huge family like we have here! I can't bring myself to play on other servers. There's no place like home!
 
I was a server lurker for so long, and eGO was the first clan that I really wanted to be a part of. I'm here for good.
 
eGo has been like an old friend. Always there when you needed it, and never brings you down. I like that it remains all public servers, I hate when clans close there servers down to "Members Only." It spreads a feeling of superiority that is unwelcome.

Keep up the good work and we'll stand behind you, NO MATTER WHAT!!
 
A community like eGO is few and far between. They only come around once in a life-time. I have been blessed to be in two other smaller communities with similar eGO community style in the past with other games. I never realized until the communities went under how much fun I really was having, how many people I enjoyed playing with, and how stress-free the environment really was. I still miss those communities a lot and the people that were in them.

Here are a couple things I learned through experience (AKA the hard way):

#1 - Don't leave. If something happens and you get pissed off with someone or something; or real life takes over, just take a break, don't fully leave the community. (I have done so in the past with other communities and have regretted it, you will never find another like eGO)
#2 - Support your community with what you have to offer (money/time/skills)
#3 - If your an admin, do your part in helping uphold the server rules.
#4 - Above all, HAVE FUN and cherish the memories with those you play with and banter with. You never know when they may end just as in your life outside gaming.

These simple things will ensure we stick around and have fun for years to come!

Thanks eGO for a clean/mature/fun environment! May your days be many!:cool:

DI
 

Latest posts

Back
Top