Might be gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmeh

Famous
Joined
Dec 6, 2008
Messages
511
Well.. my Exam reports came out today.. I have yet to inform my parents.. but odds are I may not be on for a while xD.. and Will also have mysterious belt shaped bruises all over me. Well happy playing while I'm gone. It's my birthday on monday so they may let me off a bit early.. but I doubt it.
 
My parents are too hardcore..


My Parents said:
86 AVERAGE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!! YOU NEED ATLEAST 92!! YOU MUST GET INTO A GOOD UNIVERSITY!!!!
*Grabs the spiky belt*
 
AHAHA.

Oriental parents I believe..?
): I understand, I'm with you on the hardcore strict parents!
 
No xD, Canadian as far back as it goes (Not Native though) But the thing is I could get 92.. I just don't try xD

Well my Great-Grandpa on my Dad's side fought for the Axis, in WWII, so.. I am thinkin a bit of Nazi level strictness goin on xD.. If I have offended someone with this I am sorry.. but if you met my dad you would agree.
 
Ouch, grades suck, especially with unfair teachers.
Sorry to hear about the strict parents. My parents don't punish me, they give me the "dishonor to the family" kind of air, which isn't too bad once you get used to it, but still hurts. Luckily I came home with 6 A's and 1 B, so none of that.
 
Oh no dude... Take care :( I got my exam list today as well, nothing too bad. I guess I could try harder, but then I wouldn't be able to play as much -_- I'm going to university anyway :D
 
do the school thing first, me myself got a nineth grade education, an ive been cutting meat, blood an guts for 35 years. i could have done much better in school, but didnt. so now i use my back instead of my head.
 
+1 on what Capt Goomba & Brewmaster said Jimmeh....

Invest in the long term and the short term will sort itself out....

There'll come a time when the lessons your parents are teaching you will pay off - hopefully they'll be around so you say Thanks... Trust me on this, I know... ;)

And happy birthday (or as best as it can be under the circumstances)...
 
man you should try in school, i mean you have the rest of your life to do whatever you want , play games, a girlfriends etc, just focus on these four years and you will have a better outcome to your life, not belittling anyones job just getting into a better univesity and getting a better job will help you for the rest of your life. Id rather take four years of suffring then the rest of my life trying to pay the bills

lol and my parents are the same way with the 90 and above stuff, but you get used to it
 
try harder next time...dod can wait!....but see ya when your on...:P
 
Im in the same boat Jimmeh, only problem is, Its a class I didnt even sign up for!
 
Hahah! NO PUNISHMENT!!! I would have a 91% Average but I got a 70 in the one class. And my parents talked to the teacher, and he hated me and they agreed that he was terrible so they said they are going to let me off hahahahahah! w00t w00t! See you all in game :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top