epic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankvader

EGO Addict
Joined
Aug 14, 2008
Messages
1,246
dod_strand0033.jpg

dod_strand0038-1.jpg

dod_strand0038.jpg


thx 3loody 3unny,fox,and nos for the work
 
Wow....I would have killed you all SOOO fast...I'd be like BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Rocket to the middle guys torso, bunny flying 500 feet in the air, and the guy on bottom being propelled under the map...:cool:
 
theyre all nade bait though...with helmets off too...means they got at least 60 or 70 hp left...but...that is intimidating
 
I think that if a sniper only shot the bottom person, the top two would get undeployed since they are not on "cover" anymore, making is easier to get everyone ;)
 
theyre all nade bait though...with helmets off too...means they got at least 60 or 70 hp left...but...that is intimidating

thats only because a random mortar shot landed right next to us, not on of the fired ones but one of the random ones
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top