I need some Help With my computers FPS

What would you say that would work with my Computer?
 
Sega read my First post, Its an eMachine if thats what your asking
 
why cause first.its a celeron there weak.not made for high end computing.
and 2.your 7050 is a chipset,way not ment for gaming at all.
meaniing its using your ram for graphics,killing fps also.
 
Well, without spending any money, I would wonder what resolution you are running your games at and then tell you to lower the resolution and the graphics settings.

If you do not want to do that then yea, you will need new components. I dont know what your gonna be able to replace your processor with... and if your graphics are integrated, it may also be that you cant add a video card, just depends on the machine, however, if I was you I dont think I would spend any money upgrading that system and instead save up for a newer system.
 
Well, without spending any money, I would wonder what resolution you are running your games at and then tell you to lower the resolution and the graphics settings.

If you do not want to do that then yea, you will need new components. I dont know what your gonna be able to replace your processor with... and if your graphics are integrated, it may also be that you cant add a video card, just depends on the machine, however, if I was you I dont think I would spend any money upgrading that system and instead save up for a newer system.

Ok I am running on a 1440X900 and i bought this computer for 400 last year. So it might not be for gaming. But i am willing to spend some money, Or i was thinking about just buying a case and Just building a whole new one. Tell me which is better, Buying One or building. I might just get a G Card Upgrade and a procceser since i just want some FPS boost for CSS since i only play that ( I have an xbox for hardcore style games) So thats about it. Thanks for all the Replys :D
 
If it helps any to give you a bit of comparision. I bought my parts for my comp just last year for $300. This was Motherboard, CPU, RAM, video card and cpu fan/heatsink. Im running 1680x1050 with all settings high and never drop below 40 fps and only then when lots of smoke. And building one is almost always better. Was in Best Buy yesterday and one of their HP even DELLs are running about $100 more expensive than it would cost you to just buy the parts.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top