Hello. I need some help from anyone who knows a good bit about gaming computers and what to get. A basic overview is that I am running on a Laptop that I got in May of 2007, and it has been poor since September. I think the thing is just getting pretty old, and I need a new gaming desktop this time.
Current Specs
Processor: Intel Core 2 CPU T7200 @ 2.00 GHz
Memory: 2 Gigs
Hard Drive: 80 Gigs
Windows: Vista 32 Bit
Video: nVIDIA GeForce 7900 GT
Looking For
What I am looking for now is very simple. I'm in need of a gaming desktop that is not Manufacture brand, like Dell or HP. I need a Custom computer that is already built from a site like iBuyPower or NewEgg. I have a Budget of $800 (Not Including A Monitor). I do not know how to put together a computer, that's why I need it already Built.
What I Like
Processor: Intel
Video: nVIDIA
Windows: Vista 32 Bit
FPS In Game: 200 + Sustained!
If anyone could basically personalize a gaming computer for me and give me a link in Private message or talk to me on xFire and I could do the process
Xfire: JustinFrag
Current Specs
Processor: Intel Core 2 CPU T7200 @ 2.00 GHz
Memory: 2 Gigs
Hard Drive: 80 Gigs
Windows: Vista 32 Bit
Video: nVIDIA GeForce 7900 GT
Looking For
What I am looking for now is very simple. I'm in need of a gaming desktop that is not Manufacture brand, like Dell or HP. I need a Custom computer that is already built from a site like iBuyPower or NewEgg. I have a Budget of $800 (Not Including A Monitor). I do not know how to put together a computer, that's why I need it already Built.
What I Like
Processor: Intel
Video: nVIDIA
Windows: Vista 32 Bit
FPS In Game: 200 + Sustained!
If anyone could basically personalize a gaming computer for me and give me a link in Private message or talk to me on xFire and I could do the process
Xfire: JustinFrag






