Who wants to get their GRAMMAR/SPELLING on?!?!?!

Grammar Event?!?

  • Ai neidz teh halzp en splelengz.

    Points: 26 28.3%
  • Yes.

    Points: 43 46.7%
  • No. Go away.

    Points: 23 25.0%

  • Total voters
    92

xplag

Thread Junky
Joined
Jul 6, 2008
Messages
808
Would you be interested in an event that would help you SPELL? Or maybe even be GRAMMATICALLY CORRECT?!? If so, vote yes in poll.

Idea came up because I see people that have bad grammar and spelling, and having good grammar and spelling is paramount to appearing professional.

Format would be: I sit in front of you with a PARA and if you answer the question right, you live. If you get it wrong, you die.
 
Until I voted, it was deadlocked at 1 to 1 to 1. But Yes. got my vote. It had a dot on the end.
 
i aint need no help with it,
i just need help doing it right when im typing fast.
 
My.. God. A collection of people who actually feel the need to type with some sort of competence! I have truly found my home!
 
seriously tho, are we gonna have an event for spelling? if so, i say we have a spelling bee!!!!
 
I like to think I have pretty good grammar (pretty much all my problems are typos, and I do have quite a few of those (especially in-game)), but I would like to see other people do this. Also, I should have made a video of my typing this; I made a hilarious amount of typos (but usually, like now, I catch them and fix them). Funny how that works.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top