Who wants to get their GRAMMAR/SPELLING on?!?!?!

Grammar Event?!?

  • Ai neidz teh halzp en splelengz.

    Points: 26 28.3%
  • Yes.

    Points: 43 46.7%
  • No. Go away.

    Points: 23 25.0%

  • Total voters
    92
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe
 
Pft... wh0 n33dz g00d sp3||inG wen u h@z a kewl languag3 lik3 tis, srsly and 3ven so if w3 did tis i wud pull 0ut a simPlE krieg sniper rifle and blast 0ut ya brainz
 
Not that I care much, but I would like to once and for all say it somewhere where many will read:

I am not as terrible of a typist as I appear to be in CS!



My keyboard is very, very spent, and keys work half the time.
especially my spacebar :/




but yes.



Sometimes I type very incoherent things or look like the usual "man dis game is teh hax im doesing horrabbble 2night LOLz"

Sometimes I don't get to finish what I'm typing because I hear the enemy...











closing in.









Or I accidentally open up the talk box and slam on alll of my keys to make it go away.



Just so that's cleared up.




Thank you =(eGo)=™
 
Pfft... me dont need gwammar, my gwammar is just foine! Ill be honest my grammar is horrible :D
 
if i had my girlfriend type for me, i'd win every round
 

Latest posts

Back
Top