- Joined
- Oct 8, 2008
- Messages
- 283
im running on intel duo 2 e6600 with dual 8800 GT OC's on a 570sli motherboard. if i upgrade, what card would give me more performance with what i have, and is it even worth it overall, (performance and price).
im running at 1650x1050 with high settings on everygame. my fps for games like DoD, TF2, Ins and CS are all around 50-80 fps. But when i play L4D it drops and the game freezes every once in a while. I'm wondering if its my cards or what. But from what i understand the 8800 GT OC should be able to handle a game like L4D w/o any problems. how can i get L4D to run flawlessly without and frame freezing.
145 c? thats like 280 degrees man.thats WAY TO HOT.im surprised your cards dont melt,u sure thats the temps?mine only runs at 61c under full load.speed fan? is that a good program? how hot should your video cards be running when playing a game such as Insurgency or DoD? both my cards run at 145 Celsius.
145 c? thats like 280 degrees man.thats WAY TO HOT.im surprised your cards dont melt,u sure thats the temps?mine only runs at 54c under full load.
you have the stock fans on them?I had stock on mine and noticed way to hot so I bought a nice aftermarket.thats still WAY TO HOT.mine dont see half that.fixed, i meant to say Fahrenheit.
you have the stock fans on them?I had stock on mine and noticed way to hot so I bought a nice aftermarket.thats still WAY TO HOT.mine dont see half that.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835186016
and added there turbo fans