Need help

StringMan

Forum Fiend
=(e)=
Joined
Aug 5, 2006
Messages
585
Ok everytime I try to go into game it takes me back to my windows home page and gives me one of them errors messages and it says something like "Internal Driver Error Present in 3DDevice9:Present()
 
Stringman, try updating your video card drivers. If you have ati or nvidia based card try ati.com or nvidia.com.
 
Stringman, try updating your video card drivers. If you have ati or nvidia based card try ati.com or nvidia.com.

Actually, you'd have better luck going to the card manufacturers website. I had updated my 8800GT SLI drivers form teh Nvidia website, and it caused any game to crash if I was running my SLI... once I went back to the card manufacturer and got the latest drivers (which were not the "latest"
from Nvidia) then the problem cleared right up and my system was fully functional again. I would suggest uninstalling the drivers and using a driver cleaner to ensure it is deleted, then reinstalling the latest ones off of your card manufacturer's website.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top