Basshunter-Dota

Angeal

Forum Fanatic
Joined
Aug 27, 2008
Messages
995
It's a awesome video and cool effects!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwx5m4IvCuU[/ame]
 
i miss runescape. i really do.. but when they turned to that 3d crap i just had to drop it.

2d was SO much better, and this video brought back so many great memories of the game :D
 
Um... phail hardcore?
Why is a song about DoTA (much better game btw) set to clips of Runescape?
 
I was looking for rune scape videos and this i what came up >.<
 
I miss rs2...

Anyways a friend of mine in my math class was begging me to listen to this song. Guess its not bad.
 
I miss runescape too, it was alot funner when it was 2d. *sniff* *sniff* *crying*
 
I miss when Jagex were not complete n00bs, and actually allowed people to have fun playing Runescape.....they've put in so many "fairness" rules that made the game unfair. Arrgh, why won't good Runescape come back.
 
I miss when Jagex were not complete n00bs, and actually allowed people to have fun playing Runescape.....they've put in so many "fairness" rules that made the game unfair. Arrgh, why won't good Runescape come back.

they got rid of PKing too :D
 
Love basshunter... the ultimate gaming music while playing Jail.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top