R Reinkaos Famous Joined Jul 25, 2007 Messages 495 Aug 17, 2007 #1 Well, my sister is going to college in Pittsburge (sp?) so we have to get hotels over there for the weekend... There isn't gonna be a computer so theres no DOD. We'll be leaving tommorow.
Well, my sister is going to college in Pittsburge (sp?) so we have to get hotels over there for the weekend... There isn't gonna be a computer so theres no DOD. We'll be leaving tommorow.
E EDITThor Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 8, 2007 Messages 2,405 Aug 17, 2007 #3 Seeya dude, have fun!
R Reinkaos Famous Joined Jul 25, 2007 Messages 495 Aug 20, 2007 #5 I'm back. The trip was horrible. Now it's time to get some DOD in!
E EDITThor Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 8, 2007 Messages 2,405 Aug 20, 2007 #6 [quote1187636644==(e)= Reinkaos] I'm back. The trip was horrible. Now it's time to get some DOD in! [/quote1187636644] hehe, welcome back buddy.
[quote1187636644==(e)= Reinkaos] I'm back. The trip was horrible. Now it's time to get some DOD in! [/quote1187636644] hehe, welcome back buddy.