Blackmesa...Disconnecting?

TwistedZ

Thread Junky
Joined
Jun 19, 2008
Messages
766
Whenever I join the BlackMesa server, I get to "Downloading the map" and then it says Blackmesa is disconnecting. I dont know if this happens on any other servers. Because of this I downloaded blackmesa on FPSbanana and it STILL says disconnecting. Any help is appreciated, thanks :)
 
might be a problem with your connection or just the server in general try reconecting your modem if you have one = ]

hope that helped!

sugar
 
I get a completely different error when trying to connect to blackmesa. It's prolly cuz im missing a key piece of the map system or the map itself. Never had this error before I re-installed OS, and games about a month ago.
 
I fixed my problem. I was right I didn't have the map downloaded. Not sure why I could not get it downloaded from the server itself. I used fbsbanana and got the blackmesa_v2t3 map.

If you still have a problem try doing file integrity check then a file defrag within steam for TF2. If that doesn't work, then I suggest uninstalling TF2 then re-installing it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top