Can somone make me a sig?

The Sloth

Active Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2009
Messages
344
name :=(e)=? τhε ṡl?τh {OL}
pictures: have a sloth theme
additional: make it have a day of defeat background

this is opened to anyone who wants to make it, just post it up
 
slothdc1.jpg

tell me what you think, if u want any changes post it here
 
total awsome man thanks a bunch, sorry for the lateness ive been really busy lately, let me make it my sig right now, and i like the sloth incorporation into DoD
 
yargh no offence ice lol thats kinda funny lookin here lemme make u one sloth
 
oh wait now i know why...how the bloody heck do u incorprate a soth background with dod lol...
 
I think best idea is to just remove ths sloth thing (no one actually puts in their own name theme like me example, i dont actually put anything rice like in my sig)
 
I think it's fine, it's frickin hillarious.
I didn't even see the sloth until it was mentioned, but when I saw it I lolled, it's just so random sitting there.
 
lol if you have the incorporation skills i would love to see what you can come up with, i guess ill choose the one who has the best incorporation and have that as my sig, and right now ice is winning
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top