Empire Total War

Smith01

Rookie
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
32
E:TW anyone? Huge fan...like HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE fan of the Total war series and Empire is on my can't wait till released list after followed by the tf2 engi update. Anyway since it will be over steam and have multiplayer we should maybe have a small steam-ego-empire:tw group...
 
Yeah, I really enjoy the Total War games as well. However, personally, I don't tend to play RTS games online. I prefer campaign mode.

--Mr. Bildo
 
I will totally get it when I get a new computer....but I don't know when that will be. Might already have a new one out when I get the new computer :(
 
I am hoping and praying that Empire: Total War will run on at least my laptop. I absolutely love Rome: TW and am looking forward to this next release in the series!
 
I doubt it will be as good as Medieval 2. Medieval > Colonial any day.

The gameplay will probably be better but I like the medieval time period more.
 
I am excited about it... dont really know how much if any online gaming i am going to do, and most will probably be a good friend of mine.

My computer should be able to run it pretty well... lets hope its optimized for quad cores.

Either way, I personally like the colonial period better and I think I will have a lot more fun with this game than others... although ive never really played medieval, and i just recently got into rome.
 
Empire looks great but I don't think I'll get it anytime soon. I've only played the Medieval Total War and Rome Total War Barbarian Invasion demos. I find it quite challenging, because this game really requires strategy. What do I do in the demo? I send all my forces after the warlord. After all, if he dies, I win right? =O
 
ya i agree i llprobably stick to singleplayer as well. i ll certainly try the multiplayer but I suck at multiplayer strategy games. looking forward to the campaign though
 
I'm certainly looking forward to it. I'm a big fan of Shogun, Rome and Medieval II Total war.
 
Back
Top