Z zippy258 EGO Addict Joined Dec 23, 2008 Messages 1,228 Feb 7, 2009 #1 I recently bought 5 songs. I had $15.27 on my account. iTunes crashed after the 4th song, and when I got back in, it said I had $9.27 left! Come on... thats a ripoff! Help?
I recently bought 5 songs. I had $15.27 on my account. iTunes crashed after the 4th song, and when I got back in, it said I had $9.27 left! Come on... thats a ripoff! Help?
F Frazar Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 13, 2008 Messages 3,475 Feb 7, 2009 #2 throw your Ipod out the window and move on... I-Store messes up ALOT and they never return money... its a business and they don't care.
throw your Ipod out the window and move on... I-Store messes up ALOT and they never return money... its a business and they don't care.
E Evil-Jester EGO Zealot Joined Oct 27, 2007 Messages 1,573 Feb 7, 2009 #3 msg them cause i bought a CD and never got 9 of the songs then i got the WHOLE cd again free
G Gradaluski Active Member Joined Dec 22, 2008 Messages 359 Feb 7, 2009 #5 it still charges you for songs and stuff cause i lost a south park episode like that...
C chaosassualt Famous Joined Jun 10, 2007 Messages 576 Feb 7, 2009 #6 I think you should message them becasue they are changes in customer service now