Thread Title....
So yea im looking for new "silent" fans, meaning as quiet as possible with decent airflow... I know Noctua makes excellent fans.. but theyre expensive :/
I'm looking for 3 fans, in a perfect world, all $15 or less.. but knowing my luck, ill settle for less than $20 each.
On a side note... anyone here is selling some pm me, maybe i can shave some $$$ off that way :S
So basically, point me in the right direction of what specific models.. and maybe even user experiences? ^^
And almost forgot, I'm looking for 3 x 120mm fans
Thanks in Advance,
~Munky
So yea im looking for new "silent" fans, meaning as quiet as possible with decent airflow... I know Noctua makes excellent fans.. but theyre expensive :/
I'm looking for 3 fans, in a perfect world, all $15 or less.. but knowing my luck, ill settle for less than $20 each.
On a side note... anyone here is selling some pm me, maybe i can shave some $$$ off that way :S
So basically, point me in the right direction of what specific models.. and maybe even user experiences? ^^
And almost forgot, I'm looking for 3 x 120mm fans
Thanks in Advance,
~Munky
















