Inactivity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croaker

I made one post
Joined
May 15, 2008
Messages
17
So I was wondering if I was inactive since August of last year.... is there an inactive list I need to be taken off of? And is there no more separation of the different faction of DOD:S? Or whatever they were called?
 
if you were not at least an =e= in the clan i believe you are not on any type of inactivity list...though im not sure...as for the houses, they are no longer around as of a month ago or so to bring the members of the clan closer together and to get to know new servers and maps and people...
 
"The first cut is the deepest, baby I know
The first cut is the deepest
'cause when it comes to being lucky she's cursed
when it comes to lovin' me she's worst
but when it comes to being loved she's first
that's how I know!"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top