It's Bullet - I'm Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see you back man. Your absence was one of the greatest mysteries of the DOD:S division...well probably jsut among the old [H/H] guys.
 
Thank you all

First off I would like to thank and recognize all those who have replied, it is truly heart felt and I am thankful to know you all and play by your side :cool: <3

Insurge
WeaponX
Cyanide Suprise
44 Magnum
DJ Snipa
Runnin Wild08
MrQ
ChocolateVillain
Stem Van De Daken
Medichunter
Retribution
B man
PotatoCannon
Falco
Lt. Wiggles
CaptGoomba
Yebai
Grumpy Marine
Desert Rat
foxhound ss
fail101
Sexy Beast
MrSnugglez

Second off I wanna say thank you to anyone I may have left out who have seen me and spoken to me in the game about being happy for my return, that includes Desert Rat, Soup Nazi, FlexFuze, Faust, War Hero, Monty and Cashmoney.

Last but not least I want to thank the founders and all those who are in charge of keeping eGO up and running as a clean and family oriented environment, and a wonderful place to come back to.

If I left anyone out, I am sorry. However thank you as well. :)
It is great to be back and I plan on staying with eGO for a long time to come.

*Peace*
 
Last edited:
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

MY DARLING HAS RETURNED!!!<3

Damm ive missed you bro.... Welcome back!!!
 
Love you bullet, ask anyone I made that thread about you in HH forums! =() hehe

awwww Giggles!! I believe it bro <333 and Thank you, you make me feel all fuzzy and warm inside - YAY! I'll see you in the game man.

Thank you to The Sloth as well :)

-It's good to be back fellahs :cool:
 
hey everyone its Rodthehutt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know you all miss me right? but you really should be missing bullet he makes me all warm inside. i miss you all and i know i havent been on in forever either, or at least it seems like forever to me but as averyone knows life comes first and it will come first for a bit for me still. i just want to say that bullet is my hero and i love you, and i miss all the edgegamers and former hell hounds, and bullet i hope you continue to keep on rockin in the free world! i heart you all! goomba i miss you very much
 
hey everyone its Rodthehutt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know you all miss me right? but you really should be missing bullet he makes me all warm inside. i miss you all and i know i havent been on in forever either, or at least it seems like forever to me but as averyone knows life comes first and it will come first for a bit for me still. i just want to say that bullet is my hero and i love you, and i miss all the edgegamers and former hell hounds, and bullet i hope you continue to keep on rockin in the free world! i heart you all! goomba i miss you very much

LOL! :o Well thank you Rodthehutt!! I've missed you too bro <3 Glad to see you on when you get the chance man.

Thank you Hoodie and Ultra-Legend as well! :cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top