Need, You're help.

Angeal

Forum Fanatic
Joined
Aug 27, 2008
Messages
995
Need, Anyones help.

I know this isn't really a computer problem but

I'm going to be buying some parts from newegg and i have a post office near my house, Can i send it there or does it have to come to my house, Because i don't want my dad to open my package..
Thanks, for any info.
 
Last edited:
They'll ship to almost any address.

Also, you need grammar help. It's "your" not "you're."
 
They'll ship to almost any address.

Also, you need grammar help. It's "your" not "you're."

Well, there you go it's chance but one thing and one thing only, Are you happy now?, I hope you are.

Timmy:"I should have been playing with the gun" *Bang*

Opp poor Timmy died...
 
Last edited:
Oh, I know what it's like. I've taken Vicodin for 2 and a half years (with prescription), and know those fun feelings. I was just poking fun, that's all.
 
It's cool, And i can't wait for my stuff to come, I had to get another CPU because the other sold out so now i'm getting a AMD 6400+ AM2
 

Latest posts

Back
Top