- Joined
- Feb 4, 2009
- Messages
- 42
Just bought it!
I just bought it. This makes me very happy. I'm a HUGE GTA fan and now I finally have them all!
The GTA complete pack costs $75 and comes with
GTA
GTA2
GTA3
GTA: Vice City
GTA: San Andreas
GTA4
Great deal! Buying all the games separately would cost you around $150 so if you buy the complete pack you're saving around $75!
If anybody ever wants to tear it up in GTA4 I'd be more than happy to join you. It will take me like a DAY to download GTA4 though since it's like 15 gigs!
I just bought it. This makes me very happy. I'm a HUGE GTA fan and now I finally have them all!
The GTA complete pack costs $75 and comes with
GTA
GTA2
GTA3
GTA: Vice City
GTA: San Andreas
GTA4
Great deal! Buying all the games separately would cost you around $150 so if you buy the complete pack you're saving around $75!
If anybody ever wants to tear it up in GTA4 I'd be more than happy to join you. It will take me like a DAY to download GTA4 though since it's like 15 gigs!











