I really REALLY hope those are just O's considering I'm looking at:
No fancy graphics, just some well deserved promotions. You guys need to request eGO Private forum access and your MAUL access has already been upgraded, so you're set to add that alphabet goodness to your tags. Oh yeah... I guess kingback can have one too...
Since I'm in such a giving mood, I guess I'll go ahead and welcome these guys to eG! You guys will need to request eG Private forum access and get signed up for an admin class before you receive your admin. If you can't make a scheduled class, let Nero know and we'll work with you to get it taken.
Congratulations to everyone, and a reminder that requesting forum access is important! So important in fact that anyone on this list that hasn't requested access within 1 week from today will lose that shiny new promotion *sad panda face*. We need to know that you guys adminning our servers are current with eGO, and the forums are how we do that.
Good luck to everyone, and don't hesitate to contact an Advisor if you have any questions or problems!
Dryft
Insurgency Division Leader
a pet rock
fearless888
GoldenPSP
GreenStar
Momo
N1ghtmare
Quickfriedooze
fearless888
GoldenPSP
GreenStar
Momo
N1ghtmare
Quickfriedooze
No fancy graphics, just some well deserved promotions. You guys need to request eGO Private forum access and your MAUL access has already been upgraded, so you're set to add that alphabet goodness to your tags. Oh yeah... I guess kingback can have one too...
Since I'm in such a giving mood, I guess I'll go ahead and welcome these guys to eG! You guys will need to request eG Private forum access and get signed up for an admin class before you receive your admin. If you can't make a scheduled class, let Nero know and we'll work with you to get it taken.
Popsumpot
Wallrat
Wordup
chief-stinky
Belze
Puzo
Not a moose
Psychoinc
Wallrat
Wordup
chief-stinky
Belze
Puzo
Not a moose
Psychoinc
Congratulations to everyone, and a reminder that requesting forum access is important! So important in fact that anyone on this list that hasn't requested access within 1 week from today will lose that shiny new promotion *sad panda face*. We need to know that you guys adminning our servers are current with eGO, and the forums are how we do that.
Good luck to everyone, and don't hesitate to contact an Advisor if you have any questions or problems!
Dryft
Insurgency Division Leader






















