Another sig

ChocolateVillain

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Aug 31, 2008
Messages
2,166
chocolatevillainsig1.jpg


Trying out some new ideas.... Little to distracting for my taste... But what do you guys think?
 
Honest...?
Ok ill be Honest to you... Not good.
I do not see any chocolate there and Looks like you are doing a promotion to Ipod.

Try another type of Sig and we will be very honest to you. At least i will tell you.

The one you had before with chocolate was so good. Always made me want some chocolate.

Peace.
 
Yaaa I need to make a Chocolate version...... Most of these are just some templates I have been working on.... When an idea strikes Ill make an awesome sig :D

Till then doodling time :D
 
How about like a Chocolate Easter bunny with a DOD helmet and a sniper or something that would be sweet :P
 
Yeah that's not a bad idea repo.It would look pretty cool
 
Never thought about the bunny one Iam going to have to try that out but iam working on a new one now... Hope you guys like it ill make a new post too :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top