- Joined
- Nov 28, 2008
- Messages
- 7
I am not entirely sure where to put this, didnt find a buy/sell/trade forum, but if there is one, can an admin more this thread?
But back to the topic
I recently came into possession of an msi nx8600gts, the card runs extremely well and i am looking to sli
product description
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127284
i do NOT want the diamond edition
i need specifically what is in the newegg
price tbd prolly around 50 is what i can offer ~ college student, strapped on cash >.< ~ I CAN ALSO TRADE 2 X 2 GIG G-SKILL DDR2-1000 (PC-8000) {retail $50} RAM FOR THE CARD
But back to the topic

I recently came into possession of an msi nx8600gts, the card runs extremely well and i am looking to sli
product description
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127284
i do NOT want the diamond edition
i need specifically what is in the newegg
price tbd prolly around 50 is what i can offer ~ college student, strapped on cash >.< ~ I CAN ALSO TRADE 2 X 2 GIG G-SKILL DDR2-1000 (PC-8000) {retail $50} RAM FOR THE CARD











