Just a random question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooftrot

Poster
Joined
Feb 8, 2009
Messages
100
Anyone have an opinion on a good, cheap gaming headset? I've been playing without a microphone for 2 years and i'm tired of it but I don't wanna spend too much money.
 
i just bought a cheepy at walmart and haven't had any problems. think i paid like 20 bucks and have had it like a year plus
 
Bought a headset from Fry's Electronics for about $30. HP brand. Aha. They sell some Turtle Beach headsets for $20.. but it's your call (: I prefer the one I'm holding onto right now!
 
i have a walmart brand called cyber acoustics. The sound is pretty good, 20$ had em for about 6 months
 
you can get some cheapies bust goodies at best buy...most are 20 bucks...i got one for 20 that ive used for at least 3 years now...probably 4 years....dont know exactly what its called but its a logitech
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top