Sig Request

Bulletsponge

Active Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
387
Hey Guys,

Please see my signature below. I would like something new that encorporates my new responsibilities with the Admin Recruiters. Just an all around facelift. The rest I leave up to you artists. I have no artistic talent whatsoever. Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Bulletsponge
 
Last edited:
Anything is fine with me. I just want to make sure it includes my name, and the CS:S Admin Recruiters logo.
 
I gave it a whirl.
sig_ego_css_bulletspongecopy.png

[ame]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk259/Illlegend/sig_ego_css_bulletspongecopy.png[/ame]
 
Ill... going to give some friendly criticism. I can barely see the Edge Gamers Organization... its the wrong color... other then that nice job!
 
Ill... going to give some friendly criticism. I can barely see the Edge Gamers Organization... its the wrong color... other then that nice job!

I know, I was thinking about changing it :rolleyes:
 
That looks awesome, but I agree with the lettering being difficult to see. Do you think you could hook it up with a more vibrant color like a deep yellow, or light blue?
 

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top