Inglourious B****** Trailer!!!

Quentin Tarantino has yet to make a movie I didn't like. I've been a huge fan since I saw Pulp Fiction. I mean look at my screen name! SScagnetti stands for Seymour Scagnetti, a character from Reservoir Dogs.
 
Not since vanilla and chocolate were swirled together to form the twist has a better combination been found until WWII and Tarantino were paired to form this movie. Joyous!

--Mr. Bildo
 
I am honestly not quite sure how I feel about this. Does look pretty good... but i just dont know.
 
This has actually perked my interest. I hadn't heard anything of this film until now. Quentin is a great director, in my opinion. The Kill Bill series are some of my favourite films. Interesting...
 
It's not non-fiction but about as accurate as the documentary Napoleon Dynamite

Lol. If you've ever lived where Napoleon Dynamite was filmed in Southern Idaho, the characters in that movie are almost exactly how people around there act. It's almost a documentary.
 
Eight? Aren't there supposed to be a dozen of them?

I kid, I kid....sorta.

Anyway, now we can have DOD sigs with Tom Cruise one end and Brad Pitt on the other!
 
YES! I've been following this movie for a long time :D Finally a trailer.
 
Eight? Aren't there supposed to be a dozen of them?

LOL! Dirty Dozen FTW!

I fear Tarantino wants to make glory out of something that realistically isn't very glorious. I'd rather sit down with real veterans and hear their stories of what actually happened before I'd watch one guy's dream of what he wants it to feel like.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top