Hello all. Normally don't come here, but I've got a little problem on my hands.
I just recently reinstalled Insurgency, and once it gets past the video with the logo, it minimizes. The window is still open, but not on the screen. Anytime I click to pull the window back up, it minimizes itself again. The first time I started it up, it didn't minimize after the first time, which was enough for me to change all my binds and video settings. Of course, now, it just won't stay open.
Help please?
I just recently reinstalled Insurgency, and once it gets past the video with the logo, it minimizes. The window is still open, but not on the screen. Anytime I click to pull the window back up, it minimizes itself again. The first time I started it up, it didn't minimize after the first time, which was enough for me to change all my binds and video settings. Of course, now, it just won't stay open.
Help please?








