Advanteges and Disadvantages Of Weapons

Jay's Weapon Guide - American/German
Machine Guns
Personally, I think the American MG aims faster and has a wider angle of fire then it's German counter-part, although the German MG is more powerful.

Snipers
The American sniper is easier to aim but is less powerful. The German sniper is actually the same as the rifleman's kar98 except it is scoped.

Rifleman
As I said before, the German kar98 is powerful then the M1 Garand but is harder to aim.

Sub-Machine Gun (Thompson, etc.)
The Thomspon Machine gun is more powerful then the german SMG although it is more accurate.

Bazooka
The Bazooka and the Panzershcrek are relatively similiar although the secondary weapons are different, the american rifle is less powerful although more accurate, the opposite being for the german counter-part.

What did I miss?
 
Machine Guns
Personally, I think the American MG aims faster and has a wider angle of fire then it's German counter-part, although the German MG is more powerful.

Snipers
The American sniper is easier to aim but is less powerful. The German sniper is actually the same as the rifleman's kar98 except it is scoped.

Rifleman
As I said before, the German kar98 is powerful then the M1 Garand but is harder to aim.

Sub-Machine Gun (Thompson, etc.)
The Thomspon Machine gun is more powerful then the german SMG although it is more accurate.

Bazooka
The Bazooka and the Panzershcrek are relatively similiar although the secondary weapons are different, the american rifle is less powerful although more accurate, the opposite being for the german counter-part.
Everything lol,where is the pistols? The Supports? =)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top