How good is the leadership for this clan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VizierKane

EGO Zealot
Joined
Feb 6, 2009
Messages
1,932
I just started to play DoD about a 2 weeks ago and i joined eGO about a week ago! At first a was a bit skeptical about this clan(just another clan trying to make it) but during my 7 days in this clan i cannot belive how well organized this clan is! I've never seen a much better clan than this one! So far the leadership in eGO is amazing. During gameplay all eGO members are doing there part to keep eGO servers clean of spam and language, I'ts amazing.. The other day i played in a non-eGO server and all the players where just cursing each other out!! It sounded disgusting and un-mannered, i left that server and joined eGO's donner server, have you ever noticed the diffrence? I thank God that I have eGO servers to go too!! So far i have to give my gratitude to JohnT, Artimus and Kendle for bringing our eGO to us! Thanks

P.S. I also wanted to thank all Council members and Advisors for keeping our servers clean! and JohnT, Artimus and Kendle!!! lol
 
Somethings may get missed but we all do are best and as a group you woll find no better. Welcome to the clan.
 
Yeah, the contrast between eGO servers and everything else is pretty stark when you get used to playing on eGO all the time.

--Mr. Bildo
 
Always great to hear nice things, welcome into the clan man. See you in the servers.
 
well we are the biggest clan ever! and if you don't like swearing than you are DEFINITELY in the correct clan. just have fun and kill things
 
I couldn't see myself playing in any other non ego server in any other game we support. I've tried, but I just get let down and disgusted on how immature people can be. These servers are clean and the leaders are quick to enforce if a problem does occur.
 
Let's here it for all the members who are willing to police their language and keep it friendly. They are what makes eGO a great place to game.

Take pride. You earn it everyday.
 
all the admins...along with the e's...try to do what they can to do keep the rules up for the server....we appreciate your gratitude
 
pfft! Tell us something we don't know :).

eGO is that perfect blend of fun and maturity, making a delicious smoothie...
 
Welcome to the clan bro, I am super glad that your enjoying playing at the eGO servers. I will see you in game ;)
 
Last edited:
Yeah, eGO is great. It is great, because there is always atleast 2 - 3 eGO members online, meaning you always get to play with your friends. And playing with/against friends is always more fun than playing with a bunch of Pubs
 
I cannot be happier that you all agree with me! just made this clan a whole lot better!!! lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top