Annoying grammar and spelling on the forums..

let me be tHe firSt p3r$0n two specify: As an american, I refuse to speak english, i speak american. I am a well boy that speaks american good.

as for the rest of your post alow me to tell you a story:
Once apon a thyme their were a pandas. these panDuhs like didn'ot like like there like pourrage a like totally lotz. so they stole sum of they're fav song from teh bittorrent and eated some luls. sOon after they got into there ROFLCOPTER but ones in teh haire them forgots hough too stear. IMMMMEDDIATTLYLYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!???!?!?!!???????!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!!1oneoneoneoneoenoeneoneoneoen!!!!!!!!questionmark?one!one!111!1!1!!!!!!!1one! their arresteded for flieing w/o a lie sence but given reciprosity. now, u can sea that that has only gotten them pizzled.

JUST LIKE EVERYONE WHO HAD TO READ THIS POST CAPSLOCKISFUNWHYDOPEOPLENEEDTOUSSPACESTHEYAREOVERrated.


Edit: [email protected] dude you misspelled ROFLMAO! LOLZORz that rox0rs my box0rz.
 
Yea I'm horrible at typing. I often leave a letter or a whole word out, but that's just me. So, I'll have to try to pay more attention to my typing.

translation: yea i'm bad at typin. i often leave a leter or a hole word out sumtimes, but thats just me. i guess i gotta pay more atentions to me typin and makes better my typin skillz.

edit: I agree, but I'm sorta the problem. I'll be more careful.
 
then again you all speak american english anyway, say color instead of colour, ruddy disgrace that is

It would appear that the very first few americans forgot how to spell whilst on the boat from Britain
 
Well it looks like you forgot about periods on the other side of the sea! lol :P

I spell armour with a u for some reason :P I think Im becoming British! Someone save me! lol
 
Ok, if we are going to be getting all technical for things in this thread;
the Panda is not technically a "bear". It is however part of the Raccoon family.

Now, if you doubt what I've said here, search for images of the Red Panda. I am not denying that the Giant Panda looks like a bear, but its really not.


On a serious note, I absolutely HATE when people use "u" "ur" "y" et cetera. Is it really that hard to type those few extra letters? It always seems that I have to decipher a secret code every time I read something.

Anyhow, that is my $0.02.

-Milwaukee
 
[quote1187642647=CorpPunishment (UK)]
then again you all speak american english anyway, say color instead of colour, ruddy disgrace that is

It would appear that the very first few americans forgot how to spell whilst on the boat from Britain
[/quote1187642647]

oh so the international english battle begins...game on...
 
We Canadians can spell properly.

Colour, neighbour, flavour, favour, honour, etc...

And then the red lines appear on the forums, trying to tell me there is a spelling error. But I know better than the forums!
 
I am really, REALLY glad to see that improper grammar bothers someone other than myself.

Proper grammar and spelling are typically a dead giveaway as to someone's age and level of education. Therefore, if you want to be recognized, treated and respected as an adult, you should make an effort to type like an adult - not like a monkey having seizures.

It's a really simple concept that people often glaze over and it requires a minimal amount of effort.
 
[quote1187799186=Milwaukee]
We Canadians can spell properly.

Colour, neighbour, flavour, favour, honour, etc...

And then the red lines appear on the forums, trying to tell me there is a spelling error. But I know better than the forums!
[/quote1187799186]

You forgot buttour.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top